There are a couple of immediate goals that are important as part of this journey over the next 12 months:
1. Fundraise to help find a cure for Type 1 diabetes and support JDRF.
2. Pick a set of events that will push and challenge us over the next 12 months.
- We are looking to combine a number of different event types. We hope that there will be something that everyone can take part in, at some stage during the year.
- Ronan’s personal challenge is to complete 40 events between Sunday 3rd November 2013 and Sunday 2nd November 2014.
- The 1st event was the Noosa Olympcic distance Triathlon – Sunday 3rd November, 2013.
- The planned 40th event is Noosa Olympic distance Triathlon – Sunday 2nd November 2014.
3. Connect with our friends and make new friends through completing the events.
- We are all leading busy lives. We’re hoping, to spend time with our friends ( Old & New) through the events.
4. Encourage and support others to set and achieve some challenging goals.
Is there a challenge you would like to complete?
Why not pick a personal challenge for yourself to complete in the next 12 months?
It can be 1, 2, 5 of the events we are completeing, or pick your own event.
4. Fit all of this in around family life!